Pages

Monday, August 24, 2026

Haiku reviews...

 

Ambition by Natalie Keller Reinert


Jules has a dream of
being the best horse trainer 
and three day eventer.


Fiction .... 358 pages .... 4/5 stars.
(First book in a fun series that's all about dressage, cross-country jumping and horses.)




The Hike by Lucy Clarke


Four women, best friends,
stumble into danger while
backpacking in Norway.



Thriller .... 367 pages .... 4/5 stars.
(Loved the setting!)





Three Hitmen and a Baby by Rob Hart


They're babysitting
for a friend when bad guys come
for Mark and Astrid.


Action/Thriller .... 287 pages .... 4.5/5 stars.
(I love this series! But read Assassins Anonymous first.)




Happy Reading!

13 comments:

  1. So glad you loved Three Hitmen and a Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reminder that I still need to read Assassins Anonymous! The Hike sounds great too. Kudos on the haikus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these sound so good! Love your haikus! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The covers are all pretty! Glad you enjoyed them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sound of The Hike. Will put it on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your haikus - sometimes long reviews aren't necessary! The Hike sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love these. The Hike sounds like it would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "The Hike" looks interesting to me. Adding it to my reading list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these.
    rkrsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Hike just landed on my TBR because of the setting and I've been wanting to read that author for ages. The other two look really good as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Hike sounds like my cup of tea and I'm looking up Three Hitmen and a Baby! Great haiku reviews, Lark! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoy Lucy Clarke's thrillers. They also keep me engrossed. THREE HITMAN AND A BABY sounds cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Hike looks so good! Also love the setting.

    ReplyDelete