Pages

▼

Thursday, October 1, 2026

Randomness

 I finally got around to watching the first season of Wednesday last month, and I loved it! Especially the clever dialogue and all the quirky characters. It was just so fun. 



And I'm very excited that a new season of Tracker starts on Sunday. It's one of my favorite shows. My other favorite? The Amazing Race! I don't always love the teams, but I do love seeing all the places they go. 

I'm still DNFing a lot of books. I'm not sure why...maybe because I'm running tired, or feeling more stressed lately. Maybe it's work taking up so much of my free time. Whatever the reason, I'm finding it hard to stick with a book that doesn't instantly pull me in. I don't seem to have any patience for slower starts, so-so plots, or 3-star characters. But I did do a lot of rereading last month because of it. Thank heavens I have so many favorite books sitting on my shelves. I'm hoping to actually finish more books this month; I have a new stack checked out from the library and they all look good. So fingers crossed! 

Favorite line from a recent read I did manage to finish: "The next morning, the autumn weather had changed from golden to Gothic." --Julia McKay, Something About September






1 comment: