Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday...

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a fun weekly meme hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl.

This week's theme:  BOOKS I WAS READING ON THIS DAY THIS MONTH OVER THE LAST TEN YEARS. 

It was fun to look back each August over the last ten years to see what I was reading. Here are 10 of my favs:













I know it's hard to tell much about a book just by its title, which is why I've included links to my reviews of each of these books...so if any sound interesting to you, check them out. They were all great reads.

Happy Reading!


16 comments:

  1. I like Mansfield Park, although it's not my favourite by Austen. I have a Ruth Ware book on my list this week too - The Turn of the Key.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun looking back. I need to read Mansfield Park one day. I tend to re-read Persuasion and P&P instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also read Alice, although I don't remember which month. Fun list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having such fun reading all these lists this week. I have read two of the ones you listed - The Lying Game and Mansfield Park. Thanks for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the list Lark and your reviews. Like you I made my list for the month of August 2016-2026. From Your list I will check out Murder On Black Swan and The Lying Game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe Something Wilder was on someone else’s list this week as well, but I can’t remember who.

    Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of these! I do really enjoy Ruth Ware and Andrea Penrose but I haven't gotten to those books and I really should read Mansfield Park. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed Something Wilder, too! I almost did this one up, but I was too tired and I had to post a book review. Maybe I'll do it in the coming weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a nice mix on your list, which I think represents your reading tastes really well! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fun to see your reading history! I love that your list includes Jane Austen and Ruth Ware -- quite a contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this.
    rkrsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fun topic! Great list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have heard of most authors you mention, but never read any of the books.

    My TTT: https://laurieisreading.com/2026/08/11/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-was-reading-on-this-day-in-the-past-ten-years/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this would have been an interesting top ten (which I haven't done in a long time). I wonder what my list would look like.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good list. Ruth Ware's books are usually quite entertaining. And I think I always meant to get to the Sara Nisha Adams novel. Glad you read these.

    ReplyDelete