"...a life spent reading-that is a good life." -Annie Dillard
A lovely quote, and the art is so calming😁
Beautiful art and I do so agree with that quote. Hope you are doing well, Lark!
The quote is so true! Have a great weekend!
That quote is very true.
Ain't that the truth! Also, I like this art.
You always find the most beautiful art. I adore that quote too. ❤️
Oh, that is a lovely bit of art! And the quote from L'Amour is perfect.
L'Amour knows what he's talking about! Love the picture.
Love that quote! It's so true! :D
Louis L'amour! There's a name from my old library days. He was popular to say the least. Great quote!
Oh I love this quote! I love the art this month. It has a different look then the last few months but still has the same vibe.
The best books really do stay with us!
We are what we read.
I agree! Love the July art, as well. :)
A lovely quote, and the art is so calming😁
ReplyDeleteBeautiful art and I do so agree with that quote. Hope you are doing well, Lark!
ReplyDeleteThe quote is so true! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThat quote is very true.
ReplyDeleteAin't that the truth! Also, I like this art.
ReplyDeleteYou always find the most beautiful art. I adore that quote too. ❤️
ReplyDeleteOh, that is a lovely bit of art! And the quote from L'Amour is perfect.
ReplyDeleteL'Amour knows what he's talking about! Love the picture.
ReplyDeleteLove that quote! It's so true! :D
ReplyDeleteLouis L'amour! There's a name from my old library days. He was popular to say the least. Great quote!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this quote! I love the art this month. It has a different look then the last few months but still has the same vibe.
ReplyDeleteThe best books really do stay with us!
ReplyDeleteWe are what we read.
ReplyDeleteI agree! Love the July art, as well. :)
ReplyDelete