That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week's theme is supposed to be Bookish Wishes, but I've decided to go rogue and do BOOKISH BOOKS I WANT TO READ THIS YEAR instead. These are the eleven books I'm hoping to read for Susan's Bookish Books Reading Challenge, but I need to decide which ones to prioritize, and would love to know if any aren't worth my time. Got any thoughts on any of these Bookish Books? Have you read any of them? Should I keep them on my TBR list?
1. The Reading List by Sara Nisha Adams
2. The Library by Bella Osborne
3. The Lonely Hearts Book Club by Lucy Gilmore
4. The Bookshop of Second Chances by Jackie Fraser
5. The Little Wartime Library by Kate Thompson
6. The Blackout Book Club by Amy Lynn Green
7. Days at the Morisaki Bookshop by Satoshi Yagisawa
8. The Jane Austen Project by Kathleen A. Flynn
9. What You Are Looking For is in the Library
by Michiko Aoyama
10. Nevermore Bookstore by Kerrigan Byrne and Cynthia St. Aubin
11. The Air Raid Book Club by Annie Lyons
I'd love to know your thoughts on any and all of these bookish books!