11. Booklists are some of my favorite things--lists of books I want to read, books I want to buy, favorite authors, etc.
12. At lunchtime, I don't read while I eat; I eat while I read. After all, it's not the food that's important--it's the book!
13. As much as I love imaginary men (like Mr. Darcy, Adam Hauptman, Sebastian St. Cyr, etc.), I still like real men best.
14. I've always wanted to be a writer.
15. You know Hay-on-Wye, that town in Wales full of bookstores? I really want to go there someday.
16. I hate loaning out my books. (Because too many people don't return them!)
17. I think Ernest Hemingway is overrated.
18. I am never going to read War and Peace. (Sorry to all you Tolstoy fans.)
19. "Happily ever after" will always be the best way to end a story.
20. There are no better words in my opinion than "Once upon a time..."