2. I don't like being defined by just one book.
3. I like to read a book first, before I see Hollywood's version of it.
4. Rightly or wrongly, I tend to judge people by the books they read.
5. I still reread my favorite books from childhood.
6. Someone saying, "You have to read this book!" sometimes makes me not want to read it. (Redheads can be stubborn.)
7. I keep checking out zombie books from the library, even though most of them end up being disappointingly unreadable. (Exceptions: Warm Bodies and World War Z)
8. I'm a sucker for romantic endings ...
9. ...but I don't like written-to-an-outline, been-there, read-that formulaic romance novels.
10. I miss stand-alone novels. (Trilogies are overrated!)
To be continued in my next post...