bibliophile - n. a lover of books
Today is Booklover's Day, and in honor of this auspicious occasion, I came up with a few indicators that you might be a bibliophile like me. If you agree with at least half of the following list, then congratulations! You're a bibliophile, too. Today is your day. So grab a book and enjoy.
You're a bibliophile if.....
- Your To-Read list is longer than your To-Do list.
- Your only card that's "maxed out" is your library card.
- Your bookshelves 'runneth over'...onto your floor, under your bed, stacked next to your chair...
- At lunchtime, you care more about the book you're reading than the food you're eating.
- You talk about your favorite books like they're close, personal friends.
- You'd rather buy books than shoes.
- Your hardest packing decision when going on a trip is not only which books to bring, but how many you can fit in your suitcase.
- Your decorating style of choice is Bookshelf Chic.
- You don't have one favorite book (or author), you have many.
- Sometimes you wish everyone around you would just shut up and let you read in peace.
To all bibliophiles everywhere....
Happy Booklover's Day!