1. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
2. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
(Although I've seen so many film/TV versions of this story I feel like I have read it.)
3. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
4. The Boys on the Boat by Daniel J. Brown
(Every book club I know is reading this book...except mine, of course.)
5.Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
7. Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
There are others, of course, but these are the books people seem to keep talking about. And I smile and nod like I know what they're referring to, even when I don't. Will I ever get around to reading them? Maybe. Maybe not. I can get stubborn when it comes to certain books and authors...especially when they've been hyped a little too much. What about you? Are there books out there that everyone's read except you?
Happy Reading (Or not)!