Saturday, December 26, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Reads from 2015...


The Girls by Lori Lansens (An amazing novel about conjoined twins Ruby and Rose;
I didn't review this book on my blog but now I kind of wish I had
because Ruby and Rose are such memorable characters.)

The Housekeeper and the Professor by Yoko Ogawa (A bookish gem!)

The Other Side of Midnight by Simone St. James (Ghostly suspense.)

The Ledge by Jim Davidson (A true story of survival and tragedy on Mt. Rainier.)


City of Jasmine by Deanna Raybourn (Adventure and romance.)

The Red Notebook by Antoine Laurain (Set in Paris!)

The Edge of Normal by Carla Norton (Bookish suspense at its best.)

The Kiss of a Stranger by Sarah M. Eden (I should have blogged about this delightfully funny Regency romance, too, but I didn't; instead, I'm recommending it here.)



Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. I love seeing these lists, and I always end up making one of my own, of books to be found :)

    I'm also working on my end-of-the-year list, and wondering how many I can squeeze in...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the trickiest part for me...winnowing down the ones I loved into ten books or less; and I can't wait to see your list. :)

      Delete
  2. Utterly enticing list of books! I just added some to my TBR... (uh oh)
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always happens to me when I read someone else's list of favs! :) Hope you like the ones you read!

      Delete
  3. I love the fact that there are so many different kinds of book on your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I aspire to being an eclectic reader. :)

      Delete