|Family of Western Screech Owls. The babies were branching,|
and a few days later they fledged and flew away.
Favorite Summer Food:
- grilled burgers with cheese
- homemade potato salad
- fresh corn on the cob
- berry cobblers--any berry will do!
3 Things I don't love about summer:
- triple digit temperatures
- wasps building nests by my front door
3 Things I do love about summer:
- hiking with friends
- the sound of crickets chirping at night
Looking forward to:
|Another buddy read with Melody|
Other books I also checked out of the library:
- Sparrow Hill Road by Seanan McGuire
- Widow's Point by Richard Chizmar
- Crampton Hodnet by Barbara Pym
- Cinderella Girl by Carin Gerhardsen
😎 I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!