Saturday, July 18, 2026

July's bookish art...

 
Augustus John -- A woman reading

"Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you."
--Louis L'Amour

20 comments:

  1. A lovely quote, and the art is so calming😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful art and I do so agree with that quote. Hope you are doing well, Lark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quote is so true! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ain't that the truth! Also, I like this art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always find the most beautiful art. I adore that quote too. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that is a lovely bit of art! And the quote from L'Amour is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. L'Amour knows what he's talking about! Love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that quote! It's so true! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Louis L'amour! There's a name from my old library days. He was popular to say the least. Great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this quote! I love the art this month. It has a different look then the last few months but still has the same vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The best books really do stay with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful art, beautiful quote!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lark, I love this! Thank you for sharing this with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been wondering why I hadn't heard from you for a while but I see I missed this.
    Anyway, beautiful post as ever. And I'm happy to have seen you.

    ReplyDelete