Top Ten Tuesday is a fun weekly meme hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week's theme: BOOKS ON MY FALL 2026 TO-READ LIST.
Always an easy one.
Though narrowing down any booklist to just 10 books is always tricky for me.
But here are 10 books I really want to read this fall.
1. Well Versed by Jen DeLuca
2. Fighting Edge by Margaret Mizushima
3. The Pumpkin Bride by Fiona Buttercup
4. Some Kind of Haunted by Hazel Beck
5. The House at Devil's Neck by Tom Mead
6. Chasing Creed by Alex Kava
7. Kiss Slay Replay by Rachel Harrison
8. A Brewed Awakening by Pepper Basham
9. The Reimagining of Thornwood House by Jaleigh Johnson
10. The Tricky Business of Faerie Bargains by Reena McCarty
11. The Monk by Tim Sullivan
12. I Once Knew a Guy Named Charlie by Jaclyn Smith
See...once again I didn't manage to stick with only 10 books. Oh, well.
What books are you looking forward to reading this fall?
Happy Reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment