Thursday, January 7, 2016

Reading Bingo 2016!


It's another great reading bingo card from Unruly Reader! There are a lot of fun squares, and a few challenging ones, too. The Children's Classic, Beach Read, Adventure and Twisted squares will be the easiest to fill; finding books I want to read for Music, Spies, and Suburban Ennui might be a little trickier. But going for bookish bingo blackout every year is one of my favorite things.

Print out a card and play along!
It's A LOT of bookish fun.

Happy Reading!

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you have for "Embarrassed to admit" :) This does look like fun. Reading so many used books, I'd have no trouble with "ugly cover" or "older than my mom" !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I have yet to find my "Embarrassed to admit", but I'm sure there'll be plenty of books to choose from. :)

      Delete
  2. Hooray! So glad you're excited about Book Bingo Blackout -- so am I!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you filled any squares yet?

      Delete
    2. Yes! Twisted (Lexicon by Max Barry) and Improve Your Life (Spark Joy by Marie Kondo).

      How about you?

      Delete
    3. I just finished Elizabeth Smart's My Story for Autobiography, and A Little Princess for my Children's Classic. :)

      Delete
    4. Super! You're off to a great start!

      Delete
  3. This is a fun way to pick your books! I love the Ugly Book cover and the Older Than My Mom categories. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't those great? I'm looking forward to just reading for fun with this bingo and see what squares get filled up first.

      Delete