When I saw this fun reading meme on Cath's blog Read-warbler last December, I knew I wanted to do it, too. It just took me a couple of weeks to get to it. The idea is to answer the following questions with titles of books you read in 2020. And it was fun to do, although a few categories were surprisingly tricky to find an appropriate book title to pair with them.
- Describe yourself: The Girl Who Reads on the Metro
- How do you feel: Spun Out
- Describe where you currently live: Holding the Fort
- If you could go any where, where would you go: A Distance Too Grand
- Your favorite form of transportation: Happy Trail (because I love to hike)
- Your best friend is: The Real Deal
- You and your friends are: Well Met (and Well Played...because we love game nights)
- What's the weather like: Storm Rising
- You fear: Thin Ice
- What is the best advice you have to give: Light It Up
- Thought for the day: All's Well That Ends Well
- My soul's present condition: Burning Bright
Thanks, Cath, for posting this on your blog. It was a lot of fun coming up with my own list of titles.