Monday, September 23, 2013

Once Upon A Crime...

I love mysteries. Not cozies so much; I prefer psychological thrillers--novels with a bit of an edge, a hint of darkness, an unexpected twist at the end. Books that keep you up late at night and thinking about them the next day. Those are the mysteries I like best. So, here's a list of my of my top 10:

  1. Now You See Me by S.J. Bolton
  2. The Lake of Dead Languages by Carol Goodman
  3. Where Serpents Sleep by C.S. Harris
  4. Sister by Rosamund Lupton
  5. Seeking Whom He May Devour by Fred Vargas
  6. The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
  7. The Club Dumas by Arturo Perez-Reverte
  8. Bones by Jan Burke
  9. Into the Darkness by Barbara Michaels
  10. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie (Original title: Ten Little Indians)
Happy Reading!

Other Book Lists:
      Got Romance?

1 comment:

  1. I have only read one of these! Guess I am not a big mystery reader. I have heard of some of these others, though. Maybe fall is the perfect time to curl up with a physchological thriller!

    ReplyDelete