1. If you could have lunch with any dead author (miraculously brought back to life for the occasion) who would it be?
Bram Stoker...because I'm not scathingly witty enough
to lunch with Dorothy Parker.
2. Which fictional character would you love to hang out with?
3. If you could jump into any book and temporarily trade lives with one of its characters, who would you choose?
4. If you could visit any fictional setting, where would you go?
I'd love to spend the day shopping in Diagon Alley...maybe buy
some chocolate frogs, or a wand, or my very own owl... and then
I'd like to visit Honeydukes and Hogwarts.
5. Which fictional leading man (or lady) would you like to sped a romantic evening with?