Friday, January 23, 2015

10 (Fun) Un-bookish Facts About Me...


  1. I live near the mountains but dream of living by the ocean.
  2. Ziplining is my new favorite "sport".
  3. One of my hobbies is creating mixed-media collage and postcard art.
  4. I've been summoned for jury duty six times in the last 15 years (which is so not random or fair!)
  5. Summer is my favorite time of year.
  6. I pretend I like my job, but if I won the lottery I'd quit tomorrow. (Not that I ever play the lottery.)
  7. While I love the idea of camping, I don't love the actuality of bugs, dirt or sleeping on the ground.
  8. Every year I watch the Scripps National Spelling Bee for the amazing kids who compete, but mostly for the even more amazing words they spell.
  9. Pancakes are my favorite breakfast food (they're not bad for dinner either), especially cream cheese or applesauce cinnamon pancakes. 
  10. Someday I'd love to travel around the world so I can finally join the Circumnavigator's Club.

6 comments:

  1. Love the list! If you win the lottery, you could not only quit your job, but also join the Circumnavigator's Club. Come to think of it, you could also live by the beach and zipline whenever you want. Ah, if only.... Great blog post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And if you ever want to do a lottery ticket road trip, let me know. :)

      Delete
  2. Cool stuff! :D Do you ever post any of your art online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never have...but maybe I should. Thanks for the comment (and the idea)!

      Delete
  3. I always feel so boring when I read these lists. All interesting or quirky facts about me are instantly erased from my memory. However, I do like reading about others' unique and engaging qualities. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for finding my list interesting. :) Sometimes I feel pretty boring, too.

      Delete