- Reading all the way to the end of the book only to find out that it's book one of a trilogy... and the other books haven't been written yet.
- When a book is over 400 pages long, but only has enough story and plot for 300 pages at most. (Learn to edit, people!)
- Looking up book after book from my Goodreads "want to read" list only to discover that none of them are available from my library.
- Or when ALL the books I want to read are already checked out of the library. (Who are these people checking out the books I want to read? More importantly, tell them to stop it!)
- I also hate when the wrong character dies.
- And when the girl falls in love with the wrong guy. Or worse, falls in love with two guys at once.
- Getting constantly interrupted right at the best part of my book. (Leave me alone! Can't you see I'm reading?)
- But maybe the biggest frustration of all is when I can't keep up with all the books I want to read because there's just never enough hours in the day!
What frustrates you?
Happy reading anyway!