Monday, February 27, 2017

Coming Attractions...

Some of my favorite authors have new books coming out this year and I'm very excited!
 It all starts tomorrow with Charlie Lovett's newest:


Then, on March 7th, comes the next Mercy Thompson novel by Patricia Briggs:


And in April there are new releases coming from both C.S. Harris and Elliott James:



Sadly, I have to wait until September before the newest suspense/thriller from Sharon Bolton hits bookstores here in the U.S.A., but I'm definitely looking forward to reading this one, too:


Now if only they would set a release date for Simone St. James' next novel life would be perfect! So, what coming bookish attractions are you looking forward to in 2017?

Happy Reading!

14 comments:

  1. Where the Dead Lie is another good one in the Sebastian St. Cyr series! I have a review scheduled. Can't wait for the new Sharon Bolton. I've still not read anything in the Mercy Thompson series, but it is on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Sebastian St. Cyr! Harris's books are probably my favorite mystery series. But I also love Briggs' Mercy Thompson series. If you like urban fantasy at all, these books are the best!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for the Lovett book. I'm supposed to receive a copy of it soon and I'm looking forward to it so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's as good as his other books. You'll probably get your copy before I do, so let me know what you think!

      Delete
  3. Oh man! Another Mercy Thompson?! I've got to catch up on that series. I'm like three books behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did that happen? You better start reading faster! :D

      Delete
  4. I'm looking forward to the new Sharon Bolton book too. I'm sorry you'll have to wait so long for it. I've still only read the first C.S. Harris book, but I hope you enjoy the new one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it sucks not living in England! :) But at least I have something to look forward to.

      Delete
  5. I'm so excited about Sharon Bolton's new book! I just wish that releasing date would arrive quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! I hate that I have to wait so long for that one.

      Delete
  6. I have to get going on those Mercy Thompson books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're good. And that Adam...he's pretty sexy.

      Delete
  7. It is always so nice to have a few books you are really looking forward to, enjoy!

    Kind regards,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Having books in the wings so to speak is one of my favorite things. :)

      Delete