- I wish there was a way to weed out the so-so books from the "So good!" books before I bought them, or checked them out of the library.
- I wish I could find an affordable copy of 4-H Filly by Patsey Gray. It's one of my all-time favorite books from childhood. (I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a good copy of Summer Birds by Penelope Farmer either.)
- I wish the same people who filmed that amazing version of Pride and Prejudice starring Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle would film an equally amazing version of Laura Ingalls Wilder's books The Long Winter, Little Town on the Prairie, and These Happy Golden Years when Laura meets (and marries) her future husband, Almanzo. (I'd watch that!)
- I wish Suzanne Collins would rewrite Mockingjay (and make it end right this time).
- I wish J. K. Rowling would create another literary world as wonderful as the wizarding world of Hogwarts and Harry Potter!
- Most of all, I wish I had as much time to read as I have books.
(What's your bookish wish?)