Top Ten Tuesday is a fun weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's theme is Ten Signs You Know You're Book Lover.
Fun, huh? You should join in. What signs show that you're a bibliophile? Here are mine:
You know you're a Book Lover if.....
1. Your To-Read list is longer than your To-Do list.
2. Your only card that's "maxed out" is your library card.
3. Your bookshelves 'runneth over'...onto your floor, under your bed, stacked next to your chair...
4. At lunchtime, you care more about the book you're reading than the food you're eating.
5. You talk about your favorite characters like they're close, personal friends.
6. You'd rather buy books than shoes.
7. Your hardest packing decision when going on a trip is not only which books to bring, but how many you can fit in your suitcase.
8. Your decorating style of choice is Bookshelf Chic.
9. You don't have one favorite book (or author), you have many.
10. Sometimes you wish everyone around you would just shut up and let you read in peace.