This week's theme: Books That Make Me Hungry.
So, here are my choices...10 books that look and sound good enough to read:
1. One S'more Summer by Beth Merlin
2. The Coincidence of Coconut Cake by Amy E. Reichart
3. Vanity Fare by Megan Caldwell
4. Artichoke's Heart by Suzanne Supplee
5. The Mango Season by Amulya Malladi
6. Delicious by Adrianne Lee
7. Devil's Food Cake by Josi S. Kilpack
8. Blackberry Wine by Joanne Harris
9. The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler
10. Cure for the Common Breakup by Beth Kendrick
(I tried not to make them all cakes on the cover, but it was tricky.)
Happy eating...and reading!