Friday, September 11, 2026

September's bookish art...

Perham Wilhelm Nahl -- Silhouette, 1921

 "The right book in the hands of the right person at exactly the right moment can change their life forever."
--Libby Page, This Book Made Me Think of You

13 comments:

  1. I'm on the waitlist for that book and I'm really looking forward to reading it! I love that quote and the painting is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book so much!! Great quote, beautiful artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does sound like This Book Made Me Think of Your is really special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quote is so true. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That quote was my favorite in the book. And I believe what it says. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great quote! It's so true! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful art and I loved This Book Made Me Think of You! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, a brilliant quote with a beautiful picture. Thanks, Lark.

    ReplyDelete