Monday, November 23, 2015

A bookish update...


Recently finished: Deadlight Hall by Sarah Rayne

Still reading: Red--A History of the Redhead by Jacky Colliss Harvey

Recently checked out from the library:
Feed by Mira Grant
The Book of Speculation by Erika Swyler
Love Finds You in Calico. California by Elizabeth Ludwig
The Caged Graves by Dianne Salerni
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
In Search of the Rose Notes by Emily Arsenault

Really looking forward to: Thanksgiving day turkey, stuffing, and homemade pumpkin pie (with lots of left-overs for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) as well as staying home and NOT shopping this weekend.

Am very grateful for:  family, friends, the gospel of Jesus Christ, employment, a car that runs, vacations, good books, hoodies, chocolate, and bubble baths.

Up next: Not a book, but my favorite holiday movie, the one I watch every Thanksgiving: Miracle on 34th Street (the classic version starring Maureen O'Hara, John Payne and Natalie Wood)


Happy Thanksgiving!


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving. At least we finally have some cooler weather, but it definitely was not feeling like fall.

    I won't be having a traditional dinner, and I'm already regretting the lack of stuffing. But I think I might make a little pie - now I just have to decide what kind.

    I hope you have a lovely holiday - with lots of time to read all those books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. And I'm sorry you won't be having stuffing...it's my favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner. Enjoy the pie! :)

      Delete