Got the time?
Here is the perfect clock for all of us bookworms:
(Don't you love it?)
On unwanted blog comments. Like all of you, I get spam comments from time to time on my blog. All from Anonymous, of course. They're mostly annoying, but sometimes I do get a good laugh out of them. Like these recent ones:
- I used to be able to find good advice from your blog posts.
- With exactly what went via your head: uhh.
- Heart tattoos can encompass lots of senses.
- Generally Ido nnot read article onn b1ogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced mee to try and do sso!.
- Hack my singing monsters.
- Plus, solar panels are not transportable either.
So, there you go. Pithy comments from questionable sources that I usually delete as spam, but thought I'd share this time around. Hope you got a laugh from them like I did. (The last one is my favorite.)
Have you seen these Strange Planet cartoons by Nathan W. Pyle? They're all about aliens interpreting life here on earth in ways that always make me smile. Here are two of my favorites... the one with the three-eyed dog, and the one where they're watching a horror movie:
And I definitely want it!