Monday, June 29, 2015

Bookish Links...

Sometimes I want to read a book that's similar to other books I've read, whether similar in mood or feel, time period, subject matter, or narrative style. But books that link together aren't always easy to find. At least, not for me. That's why, this week, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite similar reads...one each day. (Drumroll, please!) So, here's my first bookish link:


Like the time period and charm of Little Women by Louisa May Alcott?
Then check out Kelly O'Connor McNees' The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott,
which gives you a delicious taste of what life was like for the real Alcott sisters.


Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love your idea of bookish links! I'm not familiar with The Lost Summer, but it looks like something I'd enjoy. I'll look forward to more bookish links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If you like Louisa May Alcott at all then you'll like McNees' book; it's fictional, but gives you insight into what her family life was really like.

      Delete