Monday, June 1, 2015

Life's a Beach...

June always signals the start of summer for me; the time of year when visions of white sand beaches and turquoise ocean waves begin dancing in my head. But while we have plenty of sunshine here in Utah (if you don't count all those days in May when it rained...and rained), there is not a beach or ocean any where in sight. So I guess I'll kick off my summer with a week of beach reads instead. Here are my bookish beach options:


 Life's a Beach by Claire Cook
Beach Trip by Cathy Holton
The Beach House by Sally John
Ocean Beach by Wendy Wax
Beach Colors by Shelley Noble


What's your favorite beach read?
Happy Summer Reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am wishing I were sitting on a beautiful sandy beach right now, so I love your list of beach reads! I can't come up with a favorite off the top of my head, but I think I first fell in love with the beach read when I was a kid and read "Surprise Island." I have wanted a whole summer on a beach ever since!

    ReplyDelete