This week's theme?
Ten favorite settings that I'd like to see more of in books.
1. Unexplored caves and/or Abandoned mines
2. The Cretaceous
3. Remote outpost (in outer space or somewhere on Earth like Antarctica)
4. Traveling circus or carnival
5. Summer camp! (Ballet camp would be good, too.)
6. Amazon rainforest .... or any primeval jungle, especially if it also has
some hidden Mayan or Incan ruins in it.
7. Hogwarts! (Because seven books weren't enough.)
8. Cairo's Necropolis ... or The Valley of the Kings
9. The Paris Catacombs (or any where in Paris really)
10. Scotland, Wales, or Cornwall